How to Recover Files from a Corrupted Hard Drive?
Have you ever come across the problem of a corrupted hard drive?
A corrupted hard drive always contains important files and folders, how to get data back from it? Is there useful method to recover files from a corrupted hard drive?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a software that help you recover your data. Just follow the following simple steps:
- Download the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard software and activate it ( Note: Not activating the software will prevent you from recovering the data).
- Connect your hard disk using either an IDE to USB adapter or a SATA to USB adapter ( according to the type of the hard disk) to a well functioning computer.
- Run the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard software , the hard drive will appear in a tab called “Select a location to start finding data” .
- Select your hard drive and click scan ( Note: This process will take some time )
- After the scan is completed , click recover , choose the destination you want to save the data to and wait a little of time.
If the hard drive was formatted you may find the data in the recycle bin folder.